Capital One - 0% Balance Transfer Check / charged 23.63% finance charge
In July 2007 I cashed a 0% balance transfer check from Capital One, and each month since then have not only been charged 23.63% of finance charges, my principle balance even with the excess charges has not been properly credited. I have talked to account managers and senior account managers who have promised to correct this problem with written confirmation, and each time the problem only seems to get worse. After 3 months of payments in excess of $400, less than $30 has been credited toward the am0unt of the original transfer.
Is there anyone else who has encountered a similar problem?
More Capital One - 0% Balance Transfer Check Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - customer service at a particular branch
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one 360
- Capital 1 Credit Card - about an apr of over 28% since 2005.
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card/ having different people have; different stories 07/27/2018
- Capital One Financial Corporation - latest mobile banking app update