Capital City Appliance Service / Scam and rip off

1 United States

I want everyone to know what a scam and rip off Capital City Appliance Service is. They do a terrible job and expect us to pay them like they have done a marvelous job. My refrigerator was giving me some problem the light wasn't working and the freezer used to take long to do its job. So I called them up they said that they would come and have a look at it. After a day or so a tech came and said that they will have to take it to the service station and check it out and of course get it fixed. They told me what the problem was I did not quite understand the tech talk and told them that I wanted it fixed and running ok when they brought it back. They told me that it would take around a week to get it fixed and delivered. I called them after a week just to get to know that it wasn't done yet it would take two to three days. I called them later they said that I would get it for sure. I waited for another whole week and finally I got it. They charged me a whole lotta money. I had no option but to pay it coz the repair was done. But after a week I began to have the same problem. I called them up and told them about it. I told them that I wouldn't be paying for this because it started giving problem within a week they said ok, but they never turned up till date. I left many message emails but to no avail. I will not use their service again.