Candlewood Suites / pet policy at windsor locks, ct. location
I thought all Candlewood Suites followed the same policies at ever location. My complaint is with the Windsor Locks, CT. location and their pet policy. They are
discriminating against cats...cats are not allowed. I don't understand this. People who travel with cats rather than dogs also have pedigreed animals. They are not the run of the mill strays. We travel with our litter boxes and scratching posts as we are
responsible owners who not only want to make our pet comfortable but also want to eliminate any possible damage the pet may cause. The location in CT. that I previously mentioned will not accept a cat and offers no reason why. I fully accept the $75 pet fee which I assume is used for extensive cleaning of the room..so what is their issue? I travel to this area 2-3 times a year and need a safe, clean place I can take my pet.
More Candlewood Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Candlewood Suites - false charge 
- Candlewood Suites - stay away 
- Candlewood Suites - dirty hotel room
- Candlewood Suites Owasso OK - unacceptably poor conditions
- Candlewood Suites - unauthorized charges
- Candlewood Suites Fossil Creek Fort Worth - hotel is a scam!! beware!! please beware!! we slept on the floor
- Candlewood Suites - room
- Candlewood Suites - I believe that I have been treated unfairly, harassed which has affected my health and left me homeless.
- [Resolved] Candlewood Suites in Southaven, MS - hotel service by the general manager, holly shriver
- Candlewood Suites - workers, and price change.