Canadian Tire / refuse to returen electric bike after 2 days
I bought an electric bike at Canadian tire and was totally unhappy so I went to return the product after two days.
They refused, first the girl that works at the counter looked at a book and said that this is non returnable - when I asked her why it's not on my receipt or why I wan not informed before buying it she said "our return policy is none of the customer business"
I spoke to the manager and got a negative answer.
The next day I spoke with the owner who called me a layer and that her employee told me its non returnable.
This product is available to purchase on line with no note what so ever about no return so what if I would buy it on line what excuse they use then?
Also the owner said that on the receipt there is a condition "some restrictions apply" - well that mean that they can get out of any warranty or return for any product.
Beware of this ### tire and DONT ever buy from them.
I'm going to court with this guys and a picture I took from the store saying "we stand behind what we sell & easy returns save your receipt"
This is the worst service I found in Canada and suite 3rd world countries and not the 2nd large chain here.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - east canadian tire
- Canadian Tire - unacceptable customer service
- Canadian Tire - bluetooth adaptor
- Canadian Tire - exchange/returns