Canadian Pharmacy / European Pharmacy / Are these people rip offs?
I am sick & tired of different people emailing me & telling me about this fantastic Canadian pharmacy. At first I fell for it so I sent a few enquiry emails regarding medicines to this company & never got a reply. I've read some of the complaints about them & just want someone to confirm if they are a rip off or not. If they are a rip off then why are they still able to advertise there business & why have they not been done for fraud? All I done was ask there advice about certain medication, I'm just so glad I didn't send an order. As far as I am concerned if a company cannot be bothered to reply to an inquiry then they cannot possibly be legit. Nobody with any business sense would ignore prospective business. Can somebody please let me no if my suspicions are right? Also I want to know how they got my details in the first place as I have spam & security soft ware on my PC.
More Canadian Pharmacy / European Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Email hacking / spam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Scam and cheating! 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - SCAM Never received order 
- Canadian Pharmacy - on line scam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Never delivered and charged! 
- The Canadian Pharmacy - they call me from different numbers 3-4 times a day, I keep blocking the numbers
- The Canadian Pharmacy - hi
- The Canadian Pharmacy - phone solicitation
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - unwanted phone call
- Canadian Pharmacy - Harrassment with phone calls