Canadian Pharmacy / EMAILS

I WANT ALL EMAIL STOPPED FROM CANADIAN PHARMACY PEOPLE. THEY ARE UNSOLICITED AND WANT THEM STOPPED. THIS IS THE 10TH TIME I HAVE ASKED

Comments

5th of Jan, 2009

Have gotten several emails, tried to opt out but never happens over the 3 months or more that I've tried.

• Ga
      26th of May, 2009

I ordered from Canadian Pharmacy last Tuesday (5/19/09) and hadn't received a confirmation email. The money was taken out of my checking electronically Wednesday (5/20/09). I called the number listed on my withdrawal nothice on Friday (5/22/09). The very nice lady, who was obviously by accent, from India told me that two confirmations had been sent to my email, but she would send another while I was on the phone with her. I then found out that my junk filter had diverted the first two notices to the trash bin in my email. Today, Tuesday (5/26/09) I received in my email a tracking number which was ligit, along with a link to the US Postal service which was ligit tellin g me my shipment had been sent from India today.

I keeping my fingers crossed!

Gary Rae, OH

• Mo
      27th of Jun, 2009

Hi,

The guy is not just a spammer. He's actually a criminal phisher. He sends spams to collect credit card numbers to steal money your.

The guy is well documented in the following urls. He's the kingkong of all spams according to the spamhause: "Canadian Pharmacy".

He's known as;

640 Grand Ave.
    Carlsbad, North San Diego County
    CA 92008-2365
    +1 (760) 730-9864

You can find his foot prints by searching the following keywords;

210-888-9089 - Canadian Pharmacy
    845-709-8044 - Bogus university degree
    718-524-2096 - Bogus OEM software
    support@canadianpharmsupport.com
    210 East 59st Street New York, NY 10021

The good news is that this scammer has extreme hatered against receiving spams. It's rather irony, isn't it? So forward all the spams to the following email addresses. Send them using different email addresses as many as possible, so that he won't be able to block your email addresses. He has the tendency that if you send a lot of spams to him, he will remove you from his spam databases. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REMOVE FROM HIS SPAMBASE! You can also automate your email system to redirect to him. Then congratulations!
    You will get far less spams!

jowens@unifiedmarkets.com