Canadian Neighbor PharmacyMedication Ordered

Ordered a prescription for my son from this website; one he must take, $174.85 never received confirmation, tracking or anything except monies taken out of my account on Dec. 15, 2010. Any suggestions of what to do next?

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 11, 2011

I ordered something from them in November, and never got. I called Dec 15th and they said it was on it's way. and sure enough I got it a few days later, it came from India. Which makes me think maybe it's not the full dose. I've read many stories about medications made in other countries with 1/4 or 1/8 of the medicine in them.

• Ri
      Jan 12, 2011

where in heavens name did you find a telephone # to call them?????

• Ri
      Jan 12, 2011

Finally got my order as well; it too came from India and an off brand name; don't know about it; will follow up with my Dr. I paid for one thing and got another and never found a number to call them. Never got a reply from any emails either.

• Fa
      Jan 23, 2011

Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy is part of Russian Mafia . They are not a real company. They running the site up to steal your credit card info.

• Us
      Jan 30, 2014

Ordered from them several times. The medication is all from India. Was suspicious and still am. Yet, with pain medication presc. order, they will not accept Visa or other credit cards - which the credit card company restricts. Only an e-check (my local bank's checking account) would be accepted. So far no funny business with my account
    my bank has a security restriction on non-US business and I would be contacted. My orders do take the 10 - 14 days for delivery, BUT I DO get the ordered items, Let's face it - India is not part of Big Pharma, We ARE ordering to get around doctors and other situations. Where there is a need, there is one who steps in. The lack of not stating up front that their medications are NOT US Pharmaceuticals is not right. But it is our choice to not order