CanadaDrives.ca — scam
Is CanadaDrives.ca a scam? When you have bad credit there is a plethora of choices out there. Or is there?. Most dealerships really only have one or two lenders to offer you a high interest loan on a car. Canada Drives is simply a website that takes your personal information and sells it to the highest bidder in your area. Application are sold from $85 to $150 each. You then receive a call from a dealer saying your approved!. Great, but the problem is you have never applied to that dealer. You have no idea of their reputation, inventory or process. You could be called by one of many Buy Here Pay Here or Lease Here Pay Here Dealers. This is bad news for you and your credit. Vehicles on these programs are usually older, higher mileage and have underlying mechanical issues.
If you are searching for a car with bad credit, I suggest only doing business directly with licensed dealer. Preferably one registered with UCDA in Ontario. This is the only way to take control of your personal information and guarantee yourself a successful purchase.
More CanadaDrives.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Drives - unauthorized calls 
- Canada Drives - credit rebuilding 
- Canada Drives - refresh financial 
- Canada Drives - phone call 
- Canada Drives - unethical behaviour... pushiness 
- Canada Drives - 3 phone calls daily leaving automated messages 
- CanadaDrives - rude sales person
- Canada Drives - credit help
- Canada Drives - service
- Canada Drives - scam scam scam, use your data without your permission