Camping World Concord, NC / service department, employees

1 Concord, NC, United States Review updated:

We currently are stationed In Florida as my husband is in military now. My father is a disabled veteran and lives in North Carolina and goes to the VA hospital there. He is suffering from congestive heart failure and lung cancer and is frequently in the hospital. I brought my camper up from Florida to keep it at a camp ground that was close to the hospital so it would be easier to come and go seeing my father. We put our camper in on April 9th for warranty maintenance and we are sitting in the parking lot in June 15th and our camper still isn't finished. My husband has called over and over and was told 1 more thing needed to be done was waiting on shipment. We drove up on June 9th thinking to pick it up by Monday and we are still waiting. We were told over and over again things were done and they have not been. We have called and called and people would not return our phone calls. We have been lied to over and over again and they never put notes in their system to update any information my husband has every single phone call listed on his cell phone that he's made from where he's called over and over and over again and were told yesterday one thing was finished and we came in this morning we found out nothing was done except for one thing and we even let them know ahead of time that we would be here at 9:30 AM it is now 11 AM And no one is even working on our camper

Sh
Jun 15, 2018

Comments

18th of Jun, 2018

My parents are currently in the same boat as you are in. I’m furious with how they have been treated. They have been lied to, ignored and have given them the run around since April. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau about this and will not stop there.

20th of Jun, 2018

I think I need to contact the Better Business Bureau myself. They ripped us off for $2000.00. When doing up the payments on the trailer did they not let us know what all the cost were included in the payment until the end. By then some how the shop got told we want the proctectionspray on the trailer with out us even knowing what the cost was. Made them take everything else off. We had to wait 6 hour and the trailer had not even been detailed even though they knew we were coming 150 miles to see the trailer. Then they tired saying they did detail the trailer and they had not. They had left some very private information of the previous owner. We did call them to let them know what we had and what to do with it. Plus on top if it the trailer needed a new ac-heater controller panel and was suppose to have it sent to us. Well got a email today telling us they order the wrong one and need a picture of it so they can order the correct one. Never ever will i tell anyone to go to them and I will never go back. I do believe I need to contact the BBB mysel[censored] PEOPLE STAY AWAY . We went to the one in Idaho Falls ID.