[Resolved] Camper / pursuit (boy shoes) not durable enough!

Athens, Greece

To whom it may concern i would like to inform you that i recently purchased a pair of Camper shoes for my son. I bought it from the store LAPIN HOUSE in Athens Greece (the store is irrelevant to my complain). The pair of shoes cost me 75 euros which is a lot of money for a pair of shoes that will be worn only for a few months since my son is 2 and a half years of age and as we know kids are growing up very fast at this stage of age.

Though the shoes are (were) pretty and comfortable but they look very old and used. My problem here is the value for money. I would like to know what could i have done differently to prevent the damage of the shoes otherwise i will consider twice to purchase again a pair of camper shoes
I have attached some photos of the shoes and the receipt of payment.
[name removed]
Email: [removed]

Camper

• Resolution statement

It is resolved

• Updated by Tonino21, May 12, 2017

After only a week of regular use like walks in the park and the usual activities that a toddler can have i notice that the leather on the shoes started fading. The result was that a few days later the shoes started looking old like second hand, surely didn't look like a new pair of 75 euros.

To