Camper / Took Advantage of Elderly Parents

1 Byron, GA, United States Review updated:

The first week of March my 78 father, with a respirator, purchased a camper from Camping World in Byron, GA. He could barely breathe. He made a comment to the salesperson that he was afraid he would die before the camper was paid. The salesperson said if there was trouble to let him know, and the manager back up the comment. Three days later my Father passed away.

Camping World was one of the first to be notified and we were assured that the manager would try to stop funding on the camper. This was Friday... we later found out that the manager did, in fact, contact the finance company... but asked that they RUSH the funding. Now my mom is stuck with a $674 a month payment with only $1100 coming in from SSI a month. The jerks have done exactly opposite of what they promised and have been real ### about the whole situation.

Comments

• Ba
      16th of Oct, 2018
    Camper - camper shoes sole fallen off
    United Kingdom

Hi I got Camper Shoes about 9 months ago, and now the sole is falling away, they are spose to be flexible, I can send you photos, they were very expansive, can you please replace them as they are comfortable

Kind Regards