Campbell's soup / Steak and Potato's Campbells Chunky - disgusting soup!

United States Review updated:
I purchased a can of Steak and Potato's Campbells Chunky Soup. When I heated this soup it had a odd smell that filled the whole room. I then preceded to take a small bite of the heated soup with my nose over the bowl it smelled like vomit and I had a vomit aftertaste from the little bit that I tasted. I swear someone had to vomit in this soup and I just think that is totally disgusting. I then poured the soup in the trash. It made me wonder how can we trust our manufacturer's. Do they really make sure all of their employee's follow the rules and not allow things like that to happen?

N  30th of Oct, 2009 by
Haven't gotten ill yet but am sick of the false or exaggerated advising that describes their soups as "vegetable" soups. Almost half the can of their Steak & Vegetable soup is filled with potatoes, the one vegetable we can all do without. See the photo. No wonder diabetes is rampant.
N  30th of Oct, 2009 by
Cambell's is not trying to help anyone

A  3rd of Jan, 2013 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Over the last several years I have tried different varieties of Chunky soup. Every one of them have the vomit smell and taste. I don't know how they stay in business.
N  8th of Apr, 2015 by
I too was disgusted to smell and taste this soup. Smells like Vomit, tastes like vomit. I also thought someone must have puked in the soup because who on earth makes soup that smells and tastes like bile? Campbell s that's who.
A  23rd of Mar, 2016 by
I literally googled, why does cambells chunky soup taste like vomit; just to prove to my husband I wasn't exaggerating. I told him I couldn't be the only one who thought so.

Campbell's Logo Campbell's