Cabelas card / credit line lowering/increase interest
just checked my February statement to find that my new rate of interest is 27.99%... which I think is just completely AWESOME!!!
I guess my prior rate of 12.99% and an avg payment of $1500 a month just wasn't enough to fill the pockets of the spineless brainiacs that decided to make this well timed business decision.
This appears to be a game of debt, not money management... and in it, everyone loses... except those that run the banks and credit. If you have not noticed, banks have the biggest spread EVER. Savings rates are in the toilet and loan rates have gone relatively unchanged. EVERYTHING favors the banks and them getting their act in gear, they'd rather get more out of the deal instead.
It's sad to see that this is wide spread. What bothers me most is that this industry is arrogant enough to gamble on the future losing billions of dollars in the process, it cleans up the books with government (taxpayer) money and then to make the situation even worse, they attack the very people who did not borrow iresponsibly and are not a part of this mess. If I tried this I'd be in prison. I'd really like to have a meeting arranged where I can meet the ones responsible for all of this. I want them to tell me why they are not paying the price for this w/ their jobs, serious tax penalties for undeserved bonuses, liquidation of assets and mandatory community service (since they really don't understand what that's about).
More Cabelas card Complaints & Reviews
- World's Foremost Bank, a Division of Cabelas - credit card acct management practices 
- Cabela's Refund & Exchange Policy - unauthorized retention of personal, private data 
- Cabelas Visa World's Foremost Bank - 0% interest is misleading 
- Cabela's Smith & Wesson Rebate Offer - failure to send rebate 
- Cabelas - scam - bad customer service 
- Cabela's - 800 grain ridge hunting boots
- Cabela's - employee
- Cabela's - sales floor employees
- Cabela's - cabela’s customer service
- Cabela's - customer service