Cab TransfersIncredibly poor and unprofessional service

Cabtransfers is likely a scam and I would strongly recommend avoiding them at all costs. Once paying the deposit, all contact disappeared. Any emails I sent would be ignored until I phoned up days/weeks later asking to speak with the elusive Lucie Bird who may or may not exist. Angry Amy, her "supervisor" if one can supervise the imaginary, was more than happy to make excuses each time before torturing me with ### hold music during which time an email would miraculously appear from Lucie, before being transferred back to Angry Amy or the call ended.

Angry Amy was very angry indeed when I asked to cancel this after going back and forth with the company for weeks and unleashed a torrent of rage into my left ear, declaring she would not be returning the deposit as I'd already been in contact with Edward, the driver. As Edward sent me one email and I never heard from him again, it's not too far-fetched to believe that this was yet another of Angry Amy's personalities. Real or not real, this seemed to justify the cost of £140 - one very expensive email.

I'm pretty sure this is a scam that the Angry one runs from her bedroom. To be fair, it worked pretty well so at least there's something this company is good at. I'd rather it were taxi bookings though.

Ca