C R England / scamming to get government funds

I gave the recruiter all of my information, I have an accident and two tickets on my driving record. They knew this up front. I was asked for a copy of the accident and I sent it to them. They sent me a bus ticket to California and from the start they seemed to be unprofessional. They didn't start the disqualification process until they got you to fill out all of the paper work and that's where the cutting starts. Some people were let go for numbers of reasons, that should have been looked at before they had them travel half way across the US. I went through the whole school process because I hadn't driven a tractor trailer in ten years. The day that I was suppose to start getting paid they tell me I need to call my recruiter who tells me they need a copy of the tickets because they don't say how fast I was going on my driving record. Mind you I'm from Texas and I'm in California so They get me another bus ticket to come get the copies. I send them in and then they say that the tickets are fine but the accident disqualifies me because I was at fault. Here's where it gets funny, The accident falls off my record in December and I can come back but I'll have to pay for the course out of my pocket and the loan for the school that I attended for the past three weeks would be deducted at that time because I would then be an England employee. Now They are the cheapest when it comes to School and that's largely due to Government Funding. They get Funds from the Government and have everyone sign the paperwork, then they start to disqualify you and they won't give you back the paperwork that has your name, ssn, and other information on it so that they can turn it in for a payday from the Government for Creating Jobs. That why if you complete the program they want the money up front if you are desperate enough to want to come back and wouldn't say desperate enough but you think you are getting such a great deal because they are only charging you about 1500.00 to got through the truck driving school at that point when you would have to pay more with other companies, but they have already received a big payday from the Government.

Ja

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Jul, 2010

I work for this company and i Agree we old this Complaint i work 11months and i never have a good pay check.

• Mr
      26th of Nov, 2010

probaly caus you are a fat lazy driver who dont want to work hard. stopping at every truck stop and eating. you over weight lazy fat @$&*

• Mr