Burgess Seed & Plant Co / plants
Do not under any circumstances order from this company. I had some plants that arrived dead in 2017, I followed their return policy and they sent my claim back and said they wanted to see if the plants would come out of it. I waited and this year the plants were obviously dead. I called them for replacements for the plants that I received dead and a couple more that had since died I was told that my warranty expired in April. No plants around my area were budding this year in April so I could not have known they were dead yet. I explained that to their customer service person and their response was "Sorry".
More Burgess Seed & Plant Co Complaints & Reviews
- EBurgess - Don't order from them 
- Burgess Seed " Plant Co. - Ripped off 
- EBurgess - Bad company
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co. - Wasted time 
- EBurgess - Poor products
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - 4 #6976 sweetie tomato plants, #7705 black tomato plants, 4 # 7775 brandywine tomato plants
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - do not order from this company at all 
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - missing item
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants receive spring of 2017
- Burgess - Terrible!!