Burgess PLant and Seed Co. / Fraud
My husband Ordered one pack of serpent cucumber seeds Jumbo pack/$1.70 and Lemon Hybrid Tomato plants 12/$14.99.
ALl the plants were dead, bone dry and they weren't even packed right. I called them and they said we would have to send back the dead plants at our exspence. They are ripping us off and I can't even get a refund. Everytime we called them they gave us differant instructions and they can't even get that right. They exspect you to pay for all returns, which is also a rip off. This is the U.S. What ever happened to running an honest busines. THEY WILL NOT EVER GET ANOTHER DIME FROM ME.
A. Lee Lewis
More Burgess PLant and Seed Co. Complaints & Reviews
- EBurgess - Don't order from them 
- Burgess Seed " Plant Co. - Ripped off 
- EBurgess - Bad company
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co. - Wasted time 
- EBurgess - Poor products
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - 4 #6976 sweetie tomato plants, #7705 black tomato plants, 4 # 7775 brandywine tomato plants
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - do not order from this company at all 
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - missing item
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants receive spring of 2017