Buds Gunshop — Unethical Business Practices
I have spent thousands of dollars at this website and I had recently purchased an optic item (BARSKA AC10332 RED DOT 50MM RED 5MOA). After using this item once it broke. On the website the buyer has the ability to rate the product and leave messages for other buyers. Before I had bought this product there was only one review and it was a good one, so I bought it. After it broke I went back and gave it one star and a bad review (without being nasty). The next day my review had been deleted. I posted it again. Again it was deleted. This happened everyday for 5 days.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Paris, KY Today I logged in and saw that my post had been deleted and Budsguns had created someone with my same name and gave the product a good review!!! I tried to log in but they discontinued my account so I could not! I think this shows an extreme lack of business integrity and only serves to trick the buyers into buying this cheaply made product. Not only did they delete my bad reviews and account, but now they are posing as me and posting good reviews (and they locked me out so I can’t do anything about it).
I suggest that all of you that have complaints contact the Kentucky Better Business Bureau. I did. The number to the BBB of Kentucky is [protected]. Once you call enter the number for Buds [protected]). Buds is a member of the BBB, and the BBB needs to see this pattern that isn’t being reported. Otherwise Buds will continue with their deceptive unethical business practices.
More Buds Gunshop Complaints & Reviews
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud? 
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam 
- Buds Gun Shop - Fishy activity 
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit Card Fraud 
- Buds Gun Shop - Rude service and deceptive business practices 
- Buds Gun Shop - False advertising 
- Buds Gun Shop - budsgunshop.com 
- BudsGunShop.com - Breach of 90day layaway contact
- Buds Gun Shop / 1100 Barrel - Barrel defective they refused to return
- Buds Guns Shop - Out of stock when said it was in stock