Buds Gun Shop — Sent used gun that was bought as new
12/28/2016 ordered gun from budsgunshop.com
S&w 10098 m&p®9 performance center® ported
Serial # hda7082
Order total: $703.28
1/4/2017 ffl recieved gun
1/5/2017 picked up gun from ffl, looked ok in the case.
1/6/2017 inspected gun closely, found incredibly dirty with powder residue, more than would be there from a few magazines fired at factory.
Called buds, was told that it is normal to have some residue from test firing at factory and was told that since i took transfer from ffl, tough luck.
Took photos of gun (enclosed)
Spoke with s& w, sent photo's to them, they requested i send it in for inspection.
1/17/2017 called s&w for information as to what distributor got the gun first. it was chattanooga shooting supplies. called them, and sent pics. they say guns are not inspected on receipt, but sold to suppliers.
1/23/2017 still waiting for s&w to process
I believe buds guns allowed this gun to be used at their indoor range, then boxed up and sent to me as a new gun. the pictures tell the story.
More Buds Gun Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Buds Gunshop - Unethical Business Practices 
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud? 
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam 
- Buds Gun Shop - Fishy activity 
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit Card Fraud 
- Buds Gun Shop - False advertising 
- Buds Gun Shop - budsgunshop.com 
- BudsGunShop.com - Breach of 90day layaway contact
- Buds Gun Shop / 1100 Barrel - Barrel defective they refused to return
- Buds Guns Shop - Out of stock when said it was in stock