Budget Suites of America - Grand Prairie, TX / beware of this facility!

1 1050 North State Higway 360Grand Prairie, TX, United States Review updated:

My hotel stay was AWFUL... I rented a room for one full week. I had previously stayed at Budget suites at different locations and was satisfied with the room, staff and my accommodations. But I would advise everyone to stay away from this Budget Suite off 360 highway in Grand Prairie, TX.

The staff is very rude and unfriendly. My room did not include a microwave oven when I asked why no microwave I was told very rudely by office staff that 'I didn't pay for one'. The room had roach motels in every room of the suite including the cabinets and closet. The bed was awful and the blood stained sheets that I paid for did not fit the slippery Plastic mattress . The towels that I had also paid for was thread thin, yellow and dirty. The TV made an awful buzzing nose when turned on. I wanted to check out after the first night and was told my credit card would still be billed for full week NO REFUND!

I was also told when I checked out that I would have to remove the trash from the trash can in the room before I could get my deposit back. I was told when I checked in the deposit would include clean up after leaving. When I complained to the manager/clerk on duty I was told "This isn't the BEST Westin" I am a real estate agent and have a lot of relocation clients. I will never recommend this facility to any of my clients as a matter of fact I will strongly advise NOT use this facility!

Va

Comments

12th of Jan, 2008

You get what you pay for. Any hotel that makes you pay for certain items that come standard with other hotels(cleaning, linens, towels) should be a red flag. But what were you expecting with a CHEAP hotel like this? Next time don't go with the cheapest. I've been there, done that.

• Fr
      1st of Jun, 2014

"BEST Westin"

Thanx for making me smile. Chris is right, the cheapest cannot afford to pay staff or buy new sheets, towels, Tv's.

• Li
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Budget Suites of America - I am complaining about not receiving my deposit
    The Colony
    Texas

I stayed there April 30 2018. I stayed there for two weeks and then I left. They were supposed to mail me a check, they never did. I called to see was going on and they said they can't find no information on me. I stayed in room 3078F at the budget suites in the colony Tx.

• Br
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Budget Suites of America - South five apartment

John the security guard needs to stop changing the channel in the 50s room. He shouldn't be ever changing or worrying about the TV in the room. He needs to ask people if they are watching the TV before changing it now rude to this paying customers. John also needs to do his job assigned and not play poker with the residents.

Brian Chamberlain

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Budget Suites of America - There no light
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

We are staying here budget suite located at 3655 W Tropicana ave and the light shut down only in our building 😣 my daughter and i cant sleep because its so hot 😣😣😣 other building has light but our building doesnt have i dont know how it happened but my family and i cant sleep i hope this problem can be resolve as soon as they can!

11th of Nov, 2018
    Budget Suites of America - Not receiving my deposit
    The Colony
    Texas

I qualified to get my deposit back but I haven't received it in the mail. Each time I try to call cooperate one one answers or calls me back. They claim to have sent it out on the 6th of September but I never received it.