Budget Suites of America - Grand Prairie, TX / beware of this facility!
My hotel stay was AWFUL... I rented a room for one full week. I had previously stayed at Budget suites at different locations and was satisfied with the room, staff and my accommodations. But I would advise everyone to stay away from this Budget Suite off 360 highway in Grand Prairie, TX.
The staff is very rude and unfriendly. My room did not include a microwave oven when I asked why no microwave I was told very rudely by office staff that 'I didn't pay for one'. The room had roach motels in every room of the suite including the cabinets and closet. The bed was awful and the blood stained sheets that I paid for did not fit the slippery Plastic mattress . The towels that I had also paid for was thread thin, yellow and dirty. The TV made an awful buzzing nose when turned on. I wanted to check out after the first night and was told my credit card would still be billed for full week NO REFUND!
I was also told when I checked out that I would have to remove the trash from the trash can in the room before I could get my deposit back. I was told when I checked in the deposit would include clean up after leaving. When I complained to the manager/clerk on duty I was told "This isn't the BEST Westin" I am a real estate agent and have a lot of relocation clients. I will never recommend this facility to any of my clients as a matter of fact I will strongly advise NOT use this facility!
More Budget Suites of America - Grand Prairie, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Suites - awful overall 
- Budget Suites of America - internet service 
- Budget Suites - cruel manager 
- Budget Suites - stealing deposits 
- Budget Suites - living in the ghetto 
- Budget Suites of America - management and customer service
- Budget Suites of America - denied services
- Budget Suites of America - budget suites of america lewisville tx
- Budget Suites of America - night front desk
- Budget Suites of America - Ignoring Complaint Of Upstairs Guess