Budget Car Retal / gps in the rented car
It's an awful experience with the Budget Car Rental at MIA. I rented a Chrysler Sebring on May 24 and return it in same day. I called this branch lot of times by phone [protected] and [protected] after I found that I left my Magellan 4250 GPS left on the car's windshield with a charger, pouch and a tripod in the sideconsole, but no body answer the phone.
I came back to this branch on May 29 and talking to the store manager, he trying to find the GPS and said no matter the result, he will give me call, but never.
Is that possible the car is rented out again without finding a large object on the windshield(based on the manager's explanation)?
I hope that I should get a trusted reason for it other than irresponsible way.
More Budget Car Retal Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Rent A Car - fattura e addebito automatico car rental malta airport
- Budget Rent A Car - misrepresentation
- Budget Car Rental - car availability
- Budget Truck Rental - incompetence-confirmed rental. no truck available
- Budget Car Rental - scamming customer