BSNL / Frustrating delay in shifting & non-functional phone
I'd applied for transferring my BSNL phone+ Broadband from Jayanagar to Marathahalli area on 3rd Nov, 2007. However, after 2 months, nothing moved. In the meantime, I also lost the acknowledgment receipt. When I went to the local office, they said they can't track the request without the receipt & forced me to lodge a new request.
I lodged a fresh request on 9th Feb, 2008. Since the original request wasn't processed, I ended up paying tariffs for the 3 months as it was the pre-requisite for processing the new request further (crap!). After 4 months of numerous follow ups in various BSNL offices, a person came and installed the landline on first week of June. When I asked about the broadband connection, he said another person will come & install the same.
Again 1.5 months passed by and the broadband is still not installed. The phone has worked only for a few days in this period & is generally dead. I've been to BSNL office enough no. of times to have lost all faith in it's system. The phone calls never gets answered & the employees have a general 'don't care' attitude. The web-site's complaint form leads to a error page and the call center reps can answer only very limited queries & direct you to the local BSNL office for every other thing.
I'm frustrated beyond imagination & have lost all trust in this company & it's services. Please treat BSNL only as your last option as it may lead you to cry forever.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone