BSNL / Frustrating delay in shifting & non-functional phone

1 India Review updated:

I'd applied for transferring my BSNL phone+ Broadband from Jayanagar to Marathahalli area on 3rd Nov, 2007. However, after 2 months, nothing moved. In the meantime, I also lost the acknowledgment receipt. When I went to the local office, they said they can't track the request without the receipt & forced me to lodge a new request.

I lodged a fresh request on 9th Feb, 2008. Since the original request wasn't processed, I ended up paying tariffs for the 3 months as it was the pre-requisite for processing the new request further (crap!). After 4 months of numerous follow ups in various BSNL offices, a person came and installed the landline on first week of June. When I asked about the broadband connection, he said another person will come & install the same.

Again 1.5 months passed by and the broadband is still not installed. The phone has worked only for a few days in this period & is generally dead. I've been to BSNL office enough no. of times to have lost all faith in it's system. The phone calls never gets answered & the employees have a general 'don't care' attitude. The web-site's complaint form leads to a error page and the call center reps can answer only very limited queries & direct you to the local BSNL office for every other thing.

I'm frustrated beyond imagination & have lost all trust in this company & it's services. Please treat BSNL only as your last option as it may lead you to cry forever.

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Aug, 2008

Dear sir this is complaint of your employ name dilabag singh(lineman) work under officer Surinder singh (Muradpura, Miller ganj area) Its a case of my office phone no.2538824 my phone si dead forutunately mr.dilbah repair some other telephone stand on the road. i request him check my no.and solve my problem.mr.dilbag accept my request do good job and and make my phone o.k.Second day he come my office and and sit i read his face demand the money but i ignore his desire.he leave my office and deactivate (dead)my phone again. Try to understand sir this is office phone no.and i think you know very well importance of phone in business work. i also register my complaint in bsnl telephone exchange My complaint no.is 43420 you check your complaint data Now sir tell me are you take any action against dilbag singh. my request dont discard his job only teach a lesson do his job honestly. reply soon if you ignore my complaint then i contact ur Main Branch of BSNL Company.one complaint detail send on chandigarh My alternate no. is 5118341 Thanks (RAJIV)

• Dh
      30th of Jul, 2009

Mobile service of BSNL at Place Pandavpara Distt. Baikunthpur, Korea, Chattisgarh is not giving proper services. Always tower problem occured. some time it will zero for 4-5 days. We have informed & complaints to SDO(Telecom), TDE(Telecom) Ambikapur, Surguja, CG & CGM (Telecom) Raipur, CG but no action taken by concern deptt. They said we are arranging BTS for replacing. All mobile subscriders of this area are not happy and going to another service like Airtel, Idea, Reliance. It is very much surprising that why BSNL deptt. are not taking action for providing stable service to this area.
    Please take this matter serious and help for proiding proper service for us.
    Exchange & Tower location : PANDAVPARA