BSNL / Net is not connecting, modem problem

1 India Review updated:

Lodged Complaint on 26.6.08 with registration no. 7631. As per the telephonic inquiry with the concerned at phone No.[protected], it was told the complaint nature indicates that the modem is not working which will be replaced immediately. Inspite of repeated reminders, so far no action or no feed back.

Comments

• Pa
      9th of Aug, 2008

I have a bb of unlimited plane and i compliant no.of times for the" discontinuity in DSL link "to JE of Rajahmundry, but there were unable to solve the problem.
    pls make it use for me.

• Rm
      17th of Aug, 2008

My Land line No. 0413 - 2276367, I have Broadband connection. Past five month there is a connectivity problem from evening 6 PM to morning 6 AM. Recently day time alos problem. I put complained to near exchange. but there is no improvement. Normally I am using night time only. I need imme, action to solve the issue or remove the connection. What is the formality?

thanks with regards,
    R.Mariappan

• De
      20th of Aug, 2008

i do agree with the negligible attitude of BSNL service provider. They are making things more complex for eg. if we want to check the uses record we cant get it easily. They frequently change the website address used to check the uses of Broad band.

• Ro
      26th of Aug, 2008

my user_id & password is shown wrong whenever typed .
    IT HAS BEEN COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES, BUT NO SATISFACTORY RESPONSE WAS HELD.
    SO, PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OF MINE AS SOON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

TEL. NO. -0141-2670822

27th of Aug, 2008

I got broadband connection before 1 month but there is discontinuity in dsl... I have compained several times, but they told "In your area the broad band wont connect properly.., You better change to will phone"... i didn't expect this answer from them... i think they are useless fellows... so any body pls tell me what to do...

21st of Sep, 2008

dear sir
    my telephone no is 0422 2250055 i am from coimbaotre i am not getting Bsnl BB for the last
    two days kind ly to the needful
    my mobile no 94422 94898

• Sr
      7th of Mar, 2009

my Broadband connection is very slow