Brookstonemanager customer service

Dear Brookstone Management,
Good Evening. This afternoon (October 14, 2017) at approximately 6:20 PM, I visited one of your Brookstone locations located at 145 Smith haven Mall, Lake Grove NY, 11755. In my many years of visiting this location and purchasing many items from a Fitbit and most recently a foot massager, I’ve never been treated in such a disrespectful manner by a manager.
My children enjoy this location because in the past, all the employees had were extremely kind, professional and courteous. We’ve always enjoyed experiencing the new massagers and experimenting the various ones that are available for customers to utilize. I have subsequently purchased one of these massages and that is because of the ability to utilize them prior to purchasing. This evening I had a very different experience at this location. The woman by the name of Christine who subsequently learned was the manager, was very disrespectful and rude. Her demeanor was both unprofessional and cold. She came over abruptly to me and my 10 year old son, and told me that I needed to ‘’Remove my flip flops! The massager I was trying did not have a place for your feet so I assumed it was permissible to leave my flip-flops on. I immediately apologize to the woman but she continued to have a very poor attitude towards me. I asked her about purchasing one of the massagers and asked her if it was still available however, she would not make eye contact with me but proceeded to straighten up the shelves while telling me ‘’we’ve had it for over year, it’s nothing new.’’ At that moment she walked away and spoke to another employee pointing and referencing me and my family so we left this location.
I was extremely disappointed but particularly upset after hearing my 10-year-old son and my daughter articulate that they never wanted to come back to this location again.
I ask that you please have a conversation with this Team. It was certainly not the experience that I wanted to end my evening. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
Respectfully,