Bromalite / Unauthorized charges

1 MN, United States Review updated:

They advertise a "Free Sample". What is in the fine print is that this "Free Sample" will cost you $6.00 in shipping and handling (the initial charge) and another $69.95 after 14 days if you do not cancel your subscription. Oh yes, you are automatically subscribed to a renewal and your credit card is billed. The second charge of $69.95 will be refunded (so I am told) once they receive the un-opened bottle. However, the first $69.95 is gone. So, unless you carefully read the fine print of the offer this "Free Sample" will cost you $75.00. Definitely not worth it and I think a VERY deceptive way to offload a product which does NOTHING!

Comments

• Co
      6th of Jan, 2009

After ordering a FREE trial of Bromalite, I was charged to my debit card not once but TWICE for product I DID NOT ORDER or authorize. And, I never even received any more product even after the first charge. I contacted the phone # on the website. After a long wait and a heated conversation with ADAM, I was told all charges were to be refunded within 12 days. CONSUMER BEWARE...Also, this product DID NOT WORK for me. It's a scam!

• Pl
      6th of Jan, 2009
    Bromalite - Theft
    Bromalite

As soon as I cancelled my account after they took out $69.95 without any notice they immediately hit me for another $69.95. Bunch of stinking crooks.
    Stay away from these ###.

• Al
    Bromalite - Did not sign up
    Minnesota
    Phone: 866-897-0663

On 12/4/08 I got a trial bottle of Bromolite through a food network website they were advertising on their sit. I never placed any other order the next thing I know I am being told I signed up for some fitness program, which I did not. Now they have taked 69.95 from my banking account. My bank and I have tried the number and it keeps saying there is a wait time and to go to veryyourorder.com when going to this there is no website??

• De
      7th of Jan, 2009

I tried a free trial of Bromalite and now unauthorized charges are being charged to my account. I am unable to contact the company and need to know how to stop this fraudulant action.

• De
      7th of Jan, 2009
    Bromalite - charged but not shipped
    Illinois

I ordered a free trial paid the shipping and received product. Without a reorder on
    my part, I was billed $74., twice in a month and did not receive the product. I have tried to contact the company but was on hold forever..there is no company address and the webpage doesn't allow you to email them.

• Bl
      7th of Jan, 2009

How did you get ahold of someone from Bromalite. I can never get anyone.

• Ss
      8th of Jan, 2009

fine print says you agree to this if not cancelled. company email is [email protected]

• Mi
    Bromalite - Hidden and Unauthorized Charges
    DRI Bromalite
    Texas

My credit card was charged for numerous outside fitness companies or programs after signing up for a "free trial." I have made attempts to cancel my order and any future dealings with Bromalite, however the verifymyorder.com web site Bromolite would like you to use, is not a working web site. I have tried calling numerous times and am placed on infinate hold every time.

• Ph
      8th of Jan, 2009
    Bromalite - stole from my bank account
    Minnesota

I asked for a sample of their product that was offered on the internet. They took $69.95 out of my acct 3 times in one month. I tried to call for days and they say they are too busy to take my calls.at 1-800-897-0663. I sent the product back and do not owe them a penny. I will be seeing my attorney tomorrow and I will NEVER order the internet again.

• Sy
      8th of Jan, 2009

I ordered free sample for $4.95 on 12/19/08 I did receive the sample but was charged an additional $69.95 on 1/03/09 for what I do not know.

• Mi
      9th of Jan, 2009

Sorry for the typo. The correct phone number is
    1-866-897-0663

• Oh
    Bromalite - Fraud to my account
    Boca Raton
    Florida
    Phone: 888-897-0663

I have had unauthorized charges from three different companies to my account. I have tried to call and cancel there are various numbers that show up on my bankstatement, I have yet been able to speak with anyone. I have tried to cancel all of my accounts, charges are still going through, and their all inconsistant amounts being charged.

• Na
      13th of Jan, 2009

This company charged me 69.95 to my account without me authorizing. All I wanted was a free trial that they say you only pay 4.95 for shipping and handling. I did receive the free trial but a couple of weeks later there is a charge to my bank account. I will be taking this further even if it takes it all the way to the FEDS... This is a scam, I just called the company and a lady answered saying to call her back in a hour that her system was down...

• Dn
      13th of Jan, 2009
    Bromalite - unauthorized debit to my credit card
    Bromolite
    bromalite.com

I signed up for a free trial of bromolite and was followed by an unauthorized charge of $69.95 to my credit card. I will know to check out this complaints website before any future similiar situations as it is near impossible to get the charge removed. My only alternative is to cancel my credit card with my bank. Sadly Oprah Winfrey supports this product but is she aware of the scam that goes with it?

14th of Jan, 2009

One day I received a package in the mail, I opened it and it was a product called Bromalite, which is a colon cleanser; while I have been on some diet sites, I did not sign up for this stuff. They have my credit card number and every month I get a charge of $74.85 for product I have not received except for the one months ago and I have to call and dispute the charge; they use a company called reg.net to do their web billing which has other companies I have used in the past to issue the charge on my credit card and it is listed as software. This is fraud. I have my credit card company looking into revoking the vendor rights but for now, every month I have to dispute the charge.

I have called both phone numbers listed in the tiny fine print on their sight and both are out of service numbers.

If you shop on line or visit diet sights, check you credit card statements closely.

• Pw
      15th of Jan, 2009
    Bromalite - didn't order
    MBM&F-Bromalite

Bromalite keeps arriving at my house without an invoice and I did not order it. I ordered 1 traial and never ordered it again. There is no way to contact them they do not provide a phone number only the following address
    MBM&F-Bromalite
    P.O. Box 2012
    Riverton, UT 84065

Can't find web site.

15th of Jan, 2009

I did not authorize this debit from my checking account for a total of $69.95 twice.

• Me
      16th of Jan, 2009
    Bromalite - Did not order this product
    MBM&F BROMALITE
    Anchorage
    Alaska

I was sent a bottle of Bromalite, that I did not order, It was charged to my credit card without my permission. I will be returning the bottle, and I expect my credit card to be credited back the charge for the product, plus the shipping charge. I also will notify my credit card company that you charged this to me without my permission. I will expect your promptness in crediting my card back ASAP
    Mertis Johnson

• Le
      18th of Jan, 2009

Recently applied online for a colon cleanser product by Bromalite
    was to only pay s&h for $4.95 as a trial purchase. As I was checking
    my account I noticed an additional charge of $34.95 and was highly
    offended. Tried several times to contact customer service only to be
    told repeatedly that their computers were down at the time. Finally,
    I was able to receive a liver customer service representative and informed them that I wanted all products attached cancelled and
    not to further charges my account for anything. Also the trial order
    that was supposedly purchased I have not received yet.. It has been
    just about two weeks. How can these people take what does not belong
    to them. I wanted to gain good health and loose toxins from my body,
    not gain a thief and loose finances.

• Br
      18th of Jan, 2009

i again was charged twice on another thing i did not sign up for, BROMALITe for 69.95 each time. Thats going along with acaipure, web access, fitfac.Contacting the bank