Bromalite Complaints & Reviews

Bromalite — Unauthorized charges

They advertise a "Free Sample". What is in the fine print is that this "Free Sample" will cost you $6.00 in...

BromaliteScam and false leading e-mail

From a e-mail I received I responded to a free sample of TOTAL CLEANSE BROMALITE AND ACAL BERRY NATURE'S BEST via the same e-mail. I am 70 years of age and feel stupid as after I OK'd free samples, I relealized that they added an order for Green Tea (Power Tea) to my bill. I called Bromalite within 10 minutes and requested that the Green tea be cancealed and removed from the invoice. They, Supervisor Cynthia Campbell said she will remove the order and the crediit card charge. Today, 2-11-09, I received via US mail the Green Tea and the crdit card charge of $34.95. So far only a run around from Bromalite. Please advise this senior, Thank You. William E. List

Bromalite — Scam!!!

Bromalite Scam! I ordered a "Free Sample" and got hit with a 69.95 charge to my credit card... I called the...

BromaliteOver Charged

To the people at Bromalite
I had purchased an apparent "free trial" with this company along with 2 other samples to which I have been charged on my Visa numerous times. I will give the dates and amounts of these items..for a free trial and with a purchase of 2 other bottles they recomended by them. In my opinion the amounts I have been charged is an outrage and I demand an explination along with credits on my Visa account.
Dates and amounts charged by Bromalite
Nov9- 3 charges 1)4.86 2)42.97 3)6.77
I recieved 3 bottles
1 being Bromalite
another being Acaia Slim
and last being Power Tea
Now if one is a free Sample (being charged for shipping and handling) and the other 2 being less than 50 even with the US exchange should not be 224.27...
I want this looked into and a credit as I believe I was way overcharged for these items that only have 50-60 pills if that in them
Also a letter of apology for the lying of the Free sample THIS WAS NOT a free sample
I will cancel my visa and get a new one issued and this company will be charge with lying to the consumers
I wand an answer ASAP

BromaliteCannot return Product

After reviewing the internet ( stupid me I should of looked up the product first!) I have found a lot of complaints with charging your charge card. So, I cancelled mine because what I found out is they will keep on charging you for the product and it is hard to get in touch with them. If you don't return the products as soon as you receive it they will charge you in full after 15 days. They gave you a months supply and the free trail is only for a 2 week period.
So, I called and cancelled and also, am mailing back their product.
If you receive an email from Fit Factory, [protected]) call them up right away Because they will be charging your acct. $19.95 a month for support that you signed up for when you purchased Acaia Slim or Bromalite.
I can't get in touch with Bromalite [protected]) I was on hold for at least 1 hour. Does anyone know there Return Address??
It took about 10 minutes for Acaia Slim.

• Ba
    bacchus Dec 09, 2008

I just received my bottle. I called and cancelled my fitfactory subscription immediately. I didnt' realize you had to return the bottle in order to not be charged?
    I've been trying to get in touch with them, but nobody answers.

• Rn
    rngrtrk Dec 09, 2008

aol or google should not alow BROMALITE<ACAI BERRY ANYTHING to have space on the these web pages.These companies are as crooked as they come .They get your order, tell you what to do to cancel, in very fine print, and then you can;t get in touch with them to cancel.they don't write they don't call, just there to rip the consumer off.
    After calling and calling you finally get a voice that says they are having phone problems and to e-mail them at [email protected] you write tell them you don't want the product and all you get back is service request no.and still nothing happens.DO NOT BUY THESE PRDUCTS.ALWAYS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING ON LINE<IVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY>

• Al
    Alicia Dec 16, 2008

Hello everyone!! My name is Alicia, I’m the customer service supervisor for Bromalite. Our customer service phone number is 1-866-897-0663 and business hours are 7:30am-5:30pm MST. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you may need assistance with and anyone of our representatives will gladly assist with whatever they can or you can e-mail your cancellation notice to [email protected]

Alicia CSS

Bromalite — constant shipping and charging

I ordered the trial version of both the bromalite and acai diet pills and was fully aware of the shipping...

Bromalite — try to cancel ......but

I ordered a free trial of Bromalite. I did read the small print which said I needed to call this number to...

Bromalite — I was charged 69.99 to my card without my consent or knowing about it

I was charged for Dri Bromalite in the amount of $69.99 for which I did not give consent to. I cannot get in...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices