BrokerPriceOpinion.com / non payment for broker price opinions I did for this company.

Westminster, CO, United States Review updated:

I am a Real Estate Broker in Warsaw, MO. I was hired to do Broker Price Opinions on several properties. I have one from December, one from February and 2 in March. I have yet to be paid. They claim they are 90 day pay. That is unreasonable so when I did the one in February they agreed to 30 day pay. I have an email to support that. I told them I wanted my account to be changed to 30 day pay on all BPO's that I do. I am due $400 that I have a gut feeling I may not see. This complaint is to remind agents NOT TO DO WORK for this Company. The have terrible business practices for the very people they rely on to make their company work.

Ke
Jun 13, 2017

Comments

• Re
      Jun 23, 2017

you better start doing this: 1) filed a complaint with BBB. 2) keep sending Broker Price Opining emails every day to every email address you have in file.. especially to BRENDA DELGADO the so called CFO Accounting Department. 3) be very explicit and demand ONE time payment check for all of your completed orders as of today! 4) MAKE SURE to send them USPS certified letter to them explaining the problem, your time and effort, and the gas and long distance for these BPO, send ONE at least every week... 5) get in touch with the Colorado District court and make a complain...6) take screen shots of your account completed orders... be persistent and hit them where it hurts consult a lawyer and explain the problem and hit them with no less than $50, 000... and Im no kidding, , , , Im doing the same... they're messing with Realtors all over the country and no one is holding them accountable.. by the way they have no business policy that explain payout methods to agents or how they work ... demand for them to send it to you in writing! I'm already in the process to filed a lawsuit...
    good luck!

Jul 25, 2017

@Realtors360View Hello! I am a fellow realtor who is filing suit against this company as well. What was your result? Thanks!