BrokerPriceOpinion.com / non payment for broker price opinions I did for this company.
I am a Real Estate Broker in Warsaw, MO. I was hired to do Broker Price Opinions on several properties. I have one from December, one from February and 2 in March. I have yet to be paid. They claim they are 90 day pay. That is unreasonable so when I did the one in February they agreed to 30 day pay. I have an email to support that. I told them I wanted my account to be changed to 30 day pay on all BPO's that I do. I am due $400 that I have a gut feeling I may not see. This complaint is to remind agents NOT TO DO WORK for this Company. The have terrible business practices for the very people they rely on to make their company work.
More BrokerPriceOpinion.com Complaints & Reviews
- Broker Price Opinions - Non Payment 
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com - nonpayment for bpos 
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com - non-payment for services rendered 
- Broker Price Opinion - non payment 
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com - non payment 
- Broker Price Opinion.com, firstvaluation.com - Nonpayment of valuation work
- Broker Price Opinion.com, Inc. - non payment
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com a/k/a First Valuations - non payment on orders completed
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com - broker price opinions
- BrokerPriceOpinion.com, Inc. - Non Payment