Brinks Home Security / failure to pay damages!
We had Brinks Home Security install a home alarm system. I have no problems with their alarm. It seems to work fine. Their installers, however, unplugged our freezer during their installation and it resulted in $1,500 worth of steaks and other food being destroyed. We called Brinks and after 6 months of phone calls, they decided they'll pay us $500. Even though we have the damaged good, they're claiming we have no proof. They claim they wanted paper receipts for all items. We gave them pictures of all the damaged items showing the prices. They still refused to give us the full value of the food. This company will screw you.
More Brinks Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w