Brinks Armored / terrible experience
On 10-2 of 2008, I visited the office in Tampa near the airport when after I took my time to ensure a completely filled out and neat application, I took it to the receptionist which pointed out that I needed to put down the addresses to employers I worked for 6 years ago. I told her that I had no idea what their address or phone numbers were and she told me that I could go to the Social Security Administration and find out there. I told her that there wasn't no way I was going to go there and do all that with gas being this expensive these days and no promise of getting hired. I then asked for her boss and after telling him the same thing, he immediately got very rude with a violent attitude. I told him the same thing that I told her and I asked for his boss's name. He told me that he was the boss. I told him that I wanted his boss because everybody has a boss. He took my application and threw it in the trash where I could see him do it and told me that I had 30 seconds to get off the property. I left the property and when I cleared the gate, I noticed that he had followed me outside and started yelling at me. I thought he was going to jump the gate! After getting home, I called the main branch and he told me that he would have the person that handles these things call me back later. When he did call me back, he was telling me that their story differed from mine and, in other words, it was going to be their words against mine. He told me that I wasn't allowed on the property anymore and told me that a fellon shouldn't be applying for a job there to start with. I am not a fellon and I don't know where he got that from!
More Brinks Armored Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brink's Global Services - alarm system
- Brinks Home Security - long term contacts
- Brinks - security light model 7257
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.
- Brink's Global Services - brinks dust to dawn 7105w