Bright Cellars / Very disappointed

I'm very disappointed with Bright Cellars and will cancel my membership. These guys have the worst customer service ever! I was a loyal customer of Bright Cellars for six months now and really liked the wine, but my latest experience was terrible. I have ordered a bottle of wine and it arrived broken! Bottle was completely smashed! And of course the was no wine left in the bottle, just some drops on the bottom.
Contacted customer service and they refused to replace! They said that it was not their fault and that's all! They never helped me, they refused to refund my money!
I'm absolutely disgusted with Bright Cellars!

Sa
Aug 10, 2016

More Bright Cellars Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      19th of Jun, 2018

Bright Cellars made a mistake on my email address and sent wine to me without my confirmation. Wine received from a delivery truck and the driver said the back of the truck was over 100 degrees. Wine was refused. Bright Cellars was called and would only make a partial refund, even though sending the wine was their mistake. I believe they should confirm they have the correct email address before sending any wine and they should know not to deliver unrefrigerated wine to Southern Florida at the beginning of summer. Additionally, they should have known their emails to me were not delivered.