Bridgevine.com / scam
It says on its website that you get the deals (in my case comcast double play-internet and cable tv) for 66/month for twelve months. After signing up for service, comcast revealed that they have that deal only for 6 months. When I tried to confront Bridgevine, they told me Comcast has the final say. It sure is a scam to get the people to subscribe to cable and different bundles. So beware of Bridgevine. I have yet to see if they gonna honor that $ 225/ cashback thing. I woudn't be surprised if they don't.
More Bridgevine.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bridgevine - fraud 
- Bridgevine / Comcast - bridgevine/comcast scam 
- Bridgevine - bridgevine scam 
- Bridgevine / Comcast - liars!!! 
- Bridgevine - scam and fraud 
- [Resolved] Bridgevine.com - xfinity comcast blast bundle package.
- Bridgevine, Inc. - bridgevine via spectrum never sent the prepaid visa card that was promised
- Bridgevine Comcast Authorized Vendor - price for service from comcast not what was sold by bridgevine
- Bridgevine / Comcastspecial - cannot find rebate form
- Offerwire / Bridgevine/ Cable - rebate