Bridgevine / Comcast / not honoring rebate

I ordered cable services for Comcast online. I was promised a rebate for ordering the triple deal. When I submitted my first month bill as instructed, I received an email first, then a postcard stating that my Comcast rebate was invalid because the receipt submitted was dated prior to the qualifying offer. This is not true, however I am diheartened after reading the numerous other complaints on your site. Not sure if submitting this complaint will do any good, but it may save someone else from being defraud.

Comments

• Gw
      2nd of Aug, 2010

When I signed up for Comcast through Bridgevine, they had told me it would take a while for the rebate to arrive. I am a patient man and I know they say they are busy but after 3 months I contacted them to find out where it was. They then told me that I had 90 days and was so I had missed my time to file.
    This filing thing is stupid, they have all my information but it would be too easy for them to send out the rebate. They make people file so that mistakes can be made and deadlines can be missed and then they do not have to pay out.
    I lost a $275 rebate and a free router.
    AVOID BRIDGEVINE or record all your conversations with them because their story changes once you sign up with them.

• Ve
      21st of Jan, 2011

GWink

Perhaps you missed my other comments on this board but I may be able to help you with this matter. I work for Bridgevine and may be able to help resolve this issue. Please email me your order confirmation number and I'll look into this and report back to you.

Thanks
    Mark Ballard
    mar.ballard@bridgevine.com

• Mb
      12th of Jun, 2012

Chinchin,

I am sorry you are having problems with your order, I work for Bridgevine and may be able help resolve any issues you might have. Please email me your order number and any other information that you may have regarding this order.

Mike Bass