breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl / &frozen dairy dessert& is awful!
we have always eaten butter pecan and vanilla fudge twirl for at least 30 plus yrs..we just bought both flavors in march of 2012 and noticed a very different taste to both flavors..it was awful.we just could not eat it after many yrs of eating the real ICE CREAM that breyers always bragged about being SO NATURAL!!i called the customer service line and gave her my complaint and said we would no longer be buying this product any more..she tried to convince me that they still had at least two flavors that were the real deal and not the FROZEN DAIRY DESSERT" THAT WE HAD BEEN EATING!! THIS FROZEN DESSERT HAS WHEY AND TARA GUM IN IT INSTEAD OF CREAM, MILK, SUGAR AND NUTS like the real ice cream used to have ...it is just awful!!the texture is slimey and greasy feeling, and does not have the flavor of real ice cream..i feel that if we all don, t complain to breyers, then nothing will be done about it..i posted this also on my facbook page today..hope everyone will "share "my story..maybe breyers will "get the message" that we want our ice cream to be pure and natural like it used to be!!sandi rowe umble holden maine
More breyers butter pecan and breyers vanilla fudge twirl Complaints & Reviews
- Breyers Ice Cream - Terrible experience 
- Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - Tasted chalky 
- Breyers Ice Cream - pecan shells in ice cream and broke my tooth! 
- Breyers Ice Cream - hair in new carton 
- Breyers Banana Split Ice cream - poor quality, bland, not enough strawberries, chocolate was poor quality 
- Breyers Ice Cream - ice cream is bland with bad aftertaste 
- Breyers - breyer's "frozen dairy dessert" — no longer real ice cream 
- Breyers - peanut butter ice cream 
- Breyer's Ice Cream - I wanted ICE CREAM! not this!
- Breyers - breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream