Breitling / time keeping
I bought a Breitling Colt in April 2017.
It was losing time from day one. I took it to an authorized dealer, who sent it to the manufacturer. It came back with the message that the watch may lose up to 6 seconds per day and is within tolerance.
The watch also stops completely when not on my arm. When use again, I have to set the clock and date.
I bought a very expensive watch and expected accurate time keeping, just to learn now that I have to live with the idea that it is okay if it loses time.
Not acceptable! Could anyone from Breitling assist or take it back?
More Breitling Complaints & Reviews
- Breitling - Wear quality of watch strap 
- Breitling - 3 faults in 3 years
- Breitling - Super avenger 2 (Cosc:2794409)
- Breitling - Over priced 
- Breitling - A13356 full service.
- Breitling - women’s galactic 32 blue horizon face
- Breitling - watch
- Breitling - unacceptable level of service
- [Resolved] Breitling - new watch
- Breitling - colt automatic