Bray and Scarff / Buyers beware!
Bray and Scarff - www.brayandscarff.com
I bought an entire new kitchen from Bray & Scarff (SubZero Refrigerator, Viking Cooktop, GE Trivection Double Ovens, Bosch dishwasher, SubZero undercounter refrigerator/freezer). I even paid ~$1,200 more than a "big box" store because my Saleswomen was extremely helpful and she assured me that Bray and Scarff stands behind everything they sell). My first call for service for the undercounter frig (it wasn't getting cold) resulted in the serviceman telling me "I have never seen one of these, I don't know how to fix it"... I called another repairman. My second repair call attempt on the big SubZero Refrigerator started out with me being told by the repairman that he only comes out to confirm that I have a problem. He read the same error codes on the frig that I did to the Service Rep when I called and that someone else would have to come out to fix it, which would be 5 days later. (I have lost food twice, because I had stopped at the grocery store to restock what had spoiled because, silly me, I thought my refrigerator was going to be fixed on the first visit.
I called their service department to question why a Service/Repair Company does not carry repair any parts, and was told that EVERY repair call will take at a minimum TWO visits. One to verify that there is a problem and another to possibly repair it! If they can! Buyers Beware! Had I chance to purchase again, I would NEVER buy from Bray and Scarff again.
More Bray and Scarff Complaints & Reviews
- Bray and Scarff - Incompetence 
- Bray and Scarff - Delivery and Service Departments
- Bray and Scarff - Frustrated with the refrigerator 
- Bray and Scarff - Kitchen
- Bray and Scarff - Terrible experience
- Bray & Scarff Appliance & Kitchen Specialists - service
- Bray and Scarff - washing machine 
- Bray and Scarff - rebate offer
- Bray & Scarff - Service Department
- Bray & Scarff - service calls