[Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SAflight date change request

I requested a change of date for a flight the same day of purchase. They sent me a quotation later on to which I accepted online, since I did not see any changes I called several times in order to make the purchase. It took them for days and many phone calls to get back to me. When they finally called back, they offered me another price different (higher) from the first quotation. I can not believe a company can be so inefficient. Now they tell me that they will not respect the first price and I have to pay for the highest price. What is the benefit of booking with them? None.

• Resolution statement

• BravoFly / Bravonext SA Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2017

Dear Marcela Sophia,

Thanks for your message.
    In order to resolve the case more quickly, I would be very grateful if you could please reply to this message confirming your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID.

Sofia