Brave New Look / nametag holder
Ordered a keychain for a girlfriend for becoming a Physical Therapist. I wanted to get her something as a graduation gift, and ordered it 6 whole weeks before she graduated. The website says 2-4 weeks until your item ships. I thought, okay... 4 weeks, 1 week transit. 5 weeks total.
Nope! Going on 8 weeks now with no product. I've emailed multiple times, asked for a customer service number. They responded that they have no customer service number. PEOPLE - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE TO YOUR BUSINESS. It is 100% necessary to have a phone number for your customers to call in. Their marketing appears as if the company is well-known, but they are a terrible "company".
I will absolutely, positively NEVER order from these people again. In fact, I wish someone would go and shut them down. They don't deserve any profit from a sole person.
I feel terrible if anyone orders after seeing all of these complaints about their service.
More Brave New Look Complaints & Reviews
- Brave New Look - my order 
- Brave New Look - where is my order! 
- Brave New Look - ordered leggings
- Brave New Look - order# 1308616 basset hound leggings 
- Brave New Look - order never shipped/ emails ignored
- Brave New Look - christmas sweater 
- Brave New Look - I know that was you night sky charm bracelet
- Brave New Look - 3 christmas ornaments with books
- Brave New Look - bracelet
- Brave New Look - christmas ornament