Brave New Lookmy order

I placed a order on the first week of december. I ordered cheerleader leggings order #1310173. On january 17 my order arrived. It was a christmas gift for my granddaughter which i sent it to her. She told me that they were gymnist leggings instead of cheerleader leggings. I contacted them to let them know. I received a message stating that they were sorry and would resolve the matter right away, this message was from Daphne T. I was asked to take a picture of the item I received and send it to her. I did that but have not received anymore messages from her. I have contacted them four times and still no reply. It was bad enough that it did not arrive in time for christmas which they could have told me when I placed the order, but the fact that my granddaughter didn't even get what I ordered and I paid for something that I didn't even want. I just want the cheerleader leggings that I ordered in the first place.

Brave New Look
Brave New Look

Na
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Br
      Mar 31, 2018

Piece of junk with just a sticker on it with the phrase, no engraving! What a waste of my $25!