Brault et Martineau Grand Magasin / kitchenaid

Montréal, QC, Canada Review updated:

I purchased from Brault & Martineau
(order no. H440788)
the Kitchen-aid Refrigerator, gas stove (which was supposed to be gas top; electric oven!) and Dishwasher.
refrigerator; they are coming for the 3rd time to replace it! the dishwasher; have had problems since day 1; but due to the store sending someone to look at it; it surpassed the 7 days; and the oven as well, there are some buttons that don't work well.

the worst part is whenI called many times at the whirlpool office; my complaint just seems to go in limbo! even when I asked to speak to a supervisor; I don't think I was actually talking to one!!) that is the worst customer service I have run into. they say American Made is the best! don't know about that!I keep getting the brush off from everyone!! (store sales manager- still waiting for an answer!!) I will let everyone know what customer service there is! very disappointed; we have to run around to try and talk to people; but the invoice to pay comes in and they just say that I still have to just pay. Nobody, (not whirlpool) or the store have yet to offer any rebate etc, for the troubles! Only a 6 months warranty extended for the dishwasher!

Ma
Oct 06, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      Oct 18, 2017

Dear Marisa,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of your KitchenAid® Dishwasher and Refrigerator concerns. We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at [protected]@KitchenAid.com with your name, phone number, address along with the model & serial number, and date of purchase. We will have a supervisor reach out to you do discuss all your concerns. We look forward to your reply.
    KitchenAid Social Media Relations