BrandsPlace.com / No Response -- Phone Line Busy

Phone: 877-776-7809

I ordered a table online from Brandsplace.com. I got a confirmation email right away, but 8 days later I don't have any additional information. I can not track the status of my shipment or get a response from the multiple emails I have sent. In addition, their phone line is constantly busy. When I found another, non-800# to try for their organization it said the line was disconnected.

I believe they may be out of business -- but still accepting payment. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Kr

Comments

• Al
      30th of Jan, 2009
    BrandsPlace.com - Bad service
    BrandsPlace.com
    brandsplace.com

This is one of the most responsive companies I've ordered from on the internet. Prompt email confirmation of order. Prompt email when order shipped with tracking. Had been ordering from Fragrance net and saved 30.00+ from Brands Place. The shippping was much faster. From my experience I can highly recommend this company and a pleasure to do so.

6th of Mar, 2009
    BrandsPlace.com - In the two weeks since my order I have heard nothing.
    brandsplace.com

I ordered an item from this company over two weeks ago and have never heard from them or received any kind of response to my emails. They seem to be capible of receiving payments, but they have no customer service to speak of. My five emails and 50+ calls (all busy) have been ignored. I even filed a complaint though paypal and they did not respond to that either. My advise to you is to avoid this company at all costs.

• Wh
      28th of Jun, 2011

I wish I knew how bad the service was before I placed my order. All I can say now is NEVER AGAIN.
    brandsplace.com should not be allowed to continue. This sort of poor business practice should NOT be allowed to continue.
    This is the sort of business that is the perfect example of WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA.