BrandsMart USA / terrible service

1 United States

This store argued with me about exchanging and xbox. I bought it 15 hours before and I brought all the receipts. It made grinding noises and ruined a CD. I had to go through 4 people and a mgr to get the credit and I was told I was a liar. finally got my money back and thanked the mgr. He told me he wasn't helping me, he just wanted me gone. People around me were shocked and angry. I initially only wanted an exchange. Theytold me they didn't make the machine so they weren't responsible. They asked me if I knew how retail worked and they don't exchange things. Theytold me my xbox worked fine. Why would I return a perfectly good machine for a different one? I have never been so angry. Other people were walking out of the store angry. I waited over an hour to get a return and was called a liar. This is the worst service I have Ever received at a store and I would never recommend it to anyone. In addition to that the prices are not cheaper than anywhere else. In fact the game was 10 dollars more that Target and the Xbox was the same price. I would pay more money to shop somewhere else just to get good customer service. This company just doesn't get it.

Ma