Brakes Plus / Terrible experience!

1 6911 South YosemiteCO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-2218600

I no longer have a car. Can someone give me a ride? Brakes Plus already took me for one ride! Well at least this will save me some money that usually gets spent on gas. Yessiree bob. Took it in to have the brakes changed and now have a car with a ruined motor. How did that happen?... check out other complaint sights. It seems a lot of people take a vehicle in for something minor and well read the reports on the net. I wouldn't want to miss quote. You will definitely get my point!

Every person i get to NOT go to Brakes plus will be hundreds of dollars they do NOT get yes hundreds. read around on the internet. seems to be no such thing as a simple brake job at brakes plus! You people can pull you legal crap with what you write on paper {customers are to busy to read work orders OR just assume you are an honest company} but things always. Well what goes around comes around.

It is word-of-mouth that makes or brakes a company. See i am not showing my appreciation to Brakes Plus so here 'Thank you so very much for ruining my car, now i can save all the unused gas money to help me buy another vehicle ' <-- my personal apology to Brakes Plus Sucks We'll see what happens in small claims court. Remember now Judges goes beyond what is written on paper.

OH before i forget, sometimes i turn on my telephone recorder. did i have it one during conversation with your company? Gee i can't remember. You know you all talked to me like i couldn't remember what i said or did ten minutes ago. So Who am i? Yeaa i cant type worth a damn... thats why some people hire secretaries. I'll ask you again who am i?

What is that called... uumm i think investigative reporting? Yea what is it that you call a person that goes around checking out how a company treats it customers..if they do the proper work... if their honest in what they do. you know and all that other stuff. what's that person called? Brakes Plus see you later alligator YES YES sound recording are inadmissible in court BUT written manuscripts are... but your attorneys already know this. Who am i? Yea my typing sux.

Has anyone ever noticed how one little court win is used to where a judge has to find the same finding for any and all other cases. like one person wins a law suit and then any and every judge has to find the same finding in any and all other cases of the same. Amazing isn't it.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Jun, 2008

You are all over the net complaining about Brakes Plus. The truth is, you are the ONLY one doing that. I've had many encounters with them at a few locations and they were great. The TRUTH is they have like 3 complaints at the BBB in years. That's amazing! Instead of trying to hurt other people you should spend time working on your vocabulary and spelling abilities instead of taking your inner anger out on a company you have a grudge against.

• Fr
      18th of Aug, 2009

I found the Brakes Plus in Ahwatukee Hills to be very dishonest. I would not recommend this store.

• Ck
      4th of Sep, 2009

I found Brakes Plus to be very dishonest also. I would not recommend the Highlands Ranch CO location

• Hr
      25th of Aug, 2016
    Brakes Plus - Try to get more money from me
    Brakes Plus

Went to get my car alignment. Was told that my car needed at least $880. worh of work on my car. Brake Pluse you did not screwed me due to I got another opinion and they did do my alignment and said my car was fine. Well let other people know how you do your business so they will not get screwed you have screwed one too many customers and this has to stop!!! Than for sure you will not have customers go to our shop with my help. I will be spreading the word around to whomever and whatever .