BP Gas Station / Bad customer service
I went to the gas station on saturday 4/11/09 around 7:30pm to purchase a $5 calling card and add minutes to a cellphone for $10 which would equal to $15. I handed the cashier(a black lady with braids, I didn't get her name)$20 then I couldn't add the minutes it wasn't going through, so I told her ok then just give me the $5 calling card, she handed me $5 back(the wrong change)! So I said "I gave you a$20 you're supposed to give me $15 back, she started arguing with me and said no you gave me$10, then I replied I'm not a liar, you better count the register, she then asked another co-worker(An older hispanic man)I don't know if he was the manager or not to give her $10 to give me, if her register's short she will pay him back! I felt disrecpected by that girl by insinuating that I lied, after giving me my exact change she kept on cussing and getting loud so I told her she needs to check her attitude she doesn't know how to deal with customers, the other guy just stood there while he let her act a fool...she then followed me outside screaming, I told her sorry behind to get back inside cause I don't have time for her...it was the 1st time that happened and the last time cause I won't set foot in that store...
More BP Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - Will not stay on 
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP - Gas pumps are calibrated incorrectly and attendant is abusive 
- British Petroleum - unethical behaviour
- BP - bp / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump
- British Petroleum - I requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause 
- BP - funding my account.
- British Petroleum - customer service/respect