Bottom Line Books / not ordered

MI, United States Review updated:
Bottom Line Books sent yet another book that we did NOT order. After the second bill came I went online to track down a customer servcie number [protected] (hit "1 for a human). They told me we ordered this "series" back in 2002 (6 yrs ago). well, I know for a fact we didn't sign up for any never ending series that would send us their books every year. I demanded a return label and that they never send us anything ever again. I also told them I saw dozens of complaints online stating they have done the same thing to others. Don't let them them talk you into paying for it or even for the return postage to send it back.
Ka

Comments

Ma
  30th of Jan, 2009
Bottom Line Books person (a very truculent woman) just contacted at 1-800-678-5835 number in Des Moines, Iowa, said I must have clicked on wrong book; they could have only sent me that book if I had clicked on it. Book came chock full of ads to order other books, one of which was the book I know I had clicked on...She said she would send me return label to return wrong book, RETURN LABEL would arrive within 19 to 14 business days... Don't order from these people!!! Very deceptive and unpleasant on phone if you do get hold of them...
Unfortunately, I thought they were okay, because many years ago, my son had some of their items, and he was pretty shrewd. I am returning wrong book, there is NO WAY after seeing all the comments/complaints and looking at how poor material is in WRONG book sent and billed $47.94 for, (one book????) that I would ever attempt to reorder the book I had wanted...So thanks, everyone who posted, if only I had looked them up before ordering in the first place!!! But thanks for all your comments!!!

Bottom Line Logo Bottom Line