Boston Pizza / horrible food / service

AB, Canada Review updated:

Ordered over 60 dollars in ribs and got the # ribs ever, they forgot the cheese bread we paid extra for and when I called they where rude and said all they would do is send out some cheese bread. The sixty dollars in ribs was #, I dont care for your c*y cheese bread I want a refund for the c*y food u sold me. Horrible horrible service and I will never order from there again!

Comments

• Hi
    We'd be happy to help look into this. We have extremely high customer service standards and if expectations are not met then we want to know so that we can help. Please email us ([protected]@bostonpizza.com) any extra information that you have along with your direct contact info.
    We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,
    Drew

• Ar
      Mar 15, 2014

Well at least you did not get sick we got the worst pizza ever got for 35 bucks and they tell me you wont get sick in half and hour we ate nothing but there c****y pizza and they made us both sick was the fastest 35 buck ### ever and they don't even want to give you a credit for there c****y pizza well they just don't get my business any more and I tell others not to eat at there palaces because the food sucks, unless they want to get diarrhea fist time in my life got sick on a pizza and i have eaten many of them but boston pizza is the worst.

• Hi
      Mar 31, 2014

I will likely be contacting bylaw services about this... It is now 3:20 AM and the Boston pizza parking lot on 17th avenue in calgary is plowing and sanding and sallfing their parking lot. This wouldn't be a problem if their pArking lot wasn't Right behind 3 or 4 residential buildings. Ridiculous.

• Ke
      Jul 19, 2015

You do not need free food you need a job so you can afford to pay for food you ate.

• Ke
      Jul 19, 2015

Art Peters same with you, don't lie to get free food. Get a job. You cannot get sick within 30 minutes.

• De
      Apr 21, 2016

first time 20 april 2016 going to boston pizza in trenton ont canada, my daughter and i went for lunch for my birthday, i order your bbk salad, when recieved michel the waiter notice i was picking out all the brussel sprouts, they were brown, my daughter order the shrimp tacos, they came with small white hairs, which were actually the same as the manager mustache, disgusting place will never go back