Booking.com — incorrect hotel information
I would like to ask for a refund for this hostal that I wasn't able to stay because of their wrong advertisement. I needed wifi badly and their wifi didn't work. Even on their desktop. My phone was working with any other wifi connection.
If they told me that this happens at their hotel I wouldn't have booked that. I didn't stay in the room which I booked for 2 days and found another hotel. Which means I paid twice for those two nights.
And Eco Hostal Yuluka charged me for two nights not even one!
Please refund the nights for wrong advertisement. As a very loyal customer and always trusting booking .com I would expect booking.com to stand behind the travelers.
Please let me know if you need any bank account information.
The hostal costed 66.67£ for two nights which is 240000 colombian peso
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy