Book One On Me (Go Go Travel) / Failure to purchase Diney Tickets that were paid for

Phone: 914 -803 9423

I purchased a vacation package from Stacey Chriss and Ana Soto of Book One on Me. This package then was booked through GO GO Travel Agency.(Not known until much later). I paid for Disney Tickets; 4-Day Hopper passes for 1child and 5 adults. She did not provide the tickets or refund my money. I lost two days of my vacation for my grandchildren trying to locate the tickets. I finally had to take money from my savings to re-purchase the tickets. This was the week of May 18, 2008.
I still have not received any information. Stacey Chriss's phone is disconnected. I spoke to someone from Travelocity because the reccomendatiion of Ms Chriss came from them. This was of no assistance.
I would appreciate any help in getting my money back.

Comments

• Ts
      21st of Aug, 2009

I also have a bad experience w/ GOGO Travel & their Agent.

having never used a travel agency before- I trusted the agent to schedule the vacation we asked for- the 2 things required were not given- 1st hotel did not have airconditioning and after 15 hrs of flying- we had to change condos-
    2nd hotel we asked for a pool- instead we we booked in a sister hotel and the pool was a 2 block walk down the street.

we never once asked for a discount bargain vacation- but that's what we booked- when asked for re-imbursment to the hotel change we were denied because we did not call immediately (I wasn't told I was required too- so an additional $1000 came out of our pocket. I could have booked the whole thing myself online for over $2000. less!
    I do not recommend GOGO Travel to anyone!