Boogiebabycasting / Fraud and very misleading

I had sent in some photos of my daughter got a response back saying that she was adorable and they wanted to work with her i was thrilled he then said that i would need to go and submit more photos and that i would need to pay the 95 dollar start up fee, i should have known better right then and there. My husband is an engineer with a large company and he only gets paid once a month so i told him that i would need to wait 10 days to pay the fee he then said well we wont be able to work with her bla bla bla and was very rude! We also had not seen a contract yet and we wanted our lawyer to look over it all first, he could not provide that to me and also there is not even an address on the site weird right? He then made allegations saying well if you cant afford it and what not then maybe at a later time if they really wanted to work with my daughter they could have waited 10 days instead of scamming people out of money! I am totally disgusted with this company and would highly recommend you stay AWAY from them!!

Va

Comments

He
  17th of Mar, 2009

Yes, same deal here...same site, no contact, no results etc...just a $95 scam.