Bonitas Medical Fund / I am complaining about the bad service that was given to me

1 Pretoria, South Africa

Claim submitted on the 28/06/2018

9 Days later after submitting the claim, i called to find out whether or not they had received my claim, I was then told that claim would be resolved within 7-14 working days. On the 14th day i called again there i was told my claim had been rejected because i did not submit a referral letter from the Dr., On the same day i then emailed the outstanding Referral letter. Today being the 24/07/2018, I called yet again because there was no consistent communication from them. I was now told that i need to wait another couple of days.

I am extremely disgusted with the level of unprofessional ism i am receiving from them. They do not bother to communicate anything with me being the client, instead i am the one having to follow them around, calling or emailing just to know what the hold up may be but even then i can never be told the correct and precises information about my claim. This has now also become an inconvenience to my financials because i know have to continuously fit the bill that my medical-aid had to pay...

Th