Bonanza.com / Complete Cut Off From Being A Seller And Never Told Anything (Suspended, Etc)

1 400 East Pine Street Suite 215 Seattle, WA 98122Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 425-654-1521

Great customer satisfaction rating and about 30 sales. Out of nowhere 44 emails canceling negotiable offers from users on products that i sold even though i never received any notification (Obviously offers didn't exist) . All my seller fees were paid minus the renewal of there bloated pro seller membership but that just knocks you down to a basic seller if you choose not to continue. Then i suddenly couldn't login, i opened support ticket after support ticket asking why i could not login and i had 2 orders that my customers paid for and i needed to print shipping labels for. . . Guess what? No response ! Not one ! Not even the common decency to say i'm suspended, banned, nothing ! Honestly i had great ratings i'm completely speechless ! I've paid them more in there "superior" selling fees and again bloated pro membership (Was giving it a chance) then what i actually profited ! Please don't waste your time with the a copy / paste "safe" response that i have seen time and time again after a quick simple google search> we are sorry for the not so good experience you have had on our site. We are dedicated to doing our utmost to assist you in anyway that we can. If we can be of further assistance to you, please contact us at support@bonanza.com so we can properly assist.

Thanks,
Mark
Bonanza.com

So. . . Now i have two customers i cannot ship there items too because i cannot access my account to retrieve the address for shipping ! Now keep in mind (No my caps aren't stuck, i'm pissed) i have spent tons of hours getting almost 200 listings up to suddenly i cannot access my account and not one response after several support tickets withing a 24 hour period ! To the point i went to the bonanza twitter account messaged and just about begged for help ! I was not scamming nor doing anything unethical ! I had hands down excellent customer response / service. At the end of writing this and uploading screenshots for proof, nothing ! Nothing! I have been a pro - seller for years on ebay and amazon (From the start you have the option to pull your customer feedback from ebay and i did ! Of - course it was excellent. . . Unfortunately they unethically poked the wrong person. I was an attorney for several years before enlisting a 2nd time with the us army and now disabled from an iud. Honestly i was hoping this would help along with other selling platforms bring extra income to help support my family. I will make this situation very aware over the entire internet. . . Unprofessional, unethical and just wrong ! Good luck mark !

Na
Jul 14, 2015

Comments

• St
      2nd of Dec, 2015

starcrest booth
    Completely Cut Off From Being A Seller And Never Told Anything: Try to login and get Logout Complete...
    I spent 3 days trying to get pics for my booth after installing one at a time, all this takes time. after all the agony and learning curve of (how to do it right) i tried to log back on and Bonanza.com ... said logout complete... I have tried to log in for a week thinking this so called business man is making more changes to his site than a kid on diapers...I still don't have any response from bonanza and they did not tell me they kicked me off the site...for reasons I don't know...man, If you want to be bigger than Ebay you better get off your high horse and start treating these Sellers/Customers with a little respect, Cause without them he Is still... A NOTHING...

28th of Mar, 2017

" renewal of there"
    *shakes head*

• Tj
      9th of May, 2017

I don't know what the heck I did wrong! I've never even gotten the chance to list my first product and I just keep receiving the same message "log out complete" while trying to log in! So frustrated!!! Any advice would be great.

• Tj